Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Few New Toys

Last week Ella and I stopped at a wonderful garage sale on our way to visit Great Grandpa Ralph. We found all kinds of adorable outfits (most were priced at $1 and some even still had tags on!). While we were there we found two new toys that we brought home with us…


Now I had a really hard time deciding on the little doll stroller. You see, Santa was thinking about buying this exact same doll stroller for Ella for Christmas. Santa had been looking at this doll stroller on Amazon for the past few weeks and debating about ordering it for Christmas. I could just see her pushing around the doll stroller while she learns to walk in a few months. But anyways, I was standing in the driveway of this garage sale looking at this practically brand new doll stroller for only $3 and knowing that the stroller on Amazon was $30, but couldn't decide if I should get it or not. Finally, Ella and I decided to just get it and figured Santa could always find some other fun toy to bring Ella!As for the drums.. SHE LOVES THEM! She's playing with them and her daddy as I write this post. A great find for only $1!


No comments:

Post a Comment