Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ella doesn't really like to model

You may have noticed Ella modeling in a few of the pictures in my etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/jobeththompson), but the truth is she doesn't really like to model. Take a look below....

I say, "Elle, look at the camera." Elle thinks, "Why mom my toys are on the floor and are so much more interesting."

Why do I need a hat on when I am inside?

Dad, you're so funny, but Mom really, why do I need a hat on when I am inside?

Yes that is Scott's hand trying to hold Ella Bear still. And she is way to busy reading her books to look at the camera (the teacher in me is very happy that she loves books so much!)

Smiles? We're sorry that we're making you model.

Yep, that's how Scott models. Would you buy a hat from him?
Thanks everyone for checking out my shop. I've made a few sales the past two weeks! Keep spreading the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment