Monday, September 19, 2011

$1 = A LOT OF FUN!

When I was out garage sale-ing a couple of weeks ago (my goodness Elle and I found some adorable clothes) we came across a few fun toys that we picked up. I paid a $1 for all of the fun toys below!


Being a bit of a germ freak (I did teach kindergarten for the past few years… kids can be SO dirty) I soaked the toys, washed the toys, soaked the toys, and washed them again before ever letting Elle touch them. Additionally, the house they came from was extremely neat and clean. Elle loves her new toys…

Of course... everything goes in the mouth!

Concentrating very hard... she really wants those blocks! They have all kinds of fun textures.

These might be her favorite. We have them attached to her jumperoo, in her carseat, and a couple other chains laying around the house. She loves the different textures... and of course she usually is eating them.

All SMILES!

No comments:

Post a Comment