Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ella Bear’s New Stacking Cups

Ella loves stacking cups. Whenever we go to my parents' house she plays with the stacking cups my mom still has from when we were babies. She enjoys watching us stack them and then knock them over. She loves to crash them together, put them in her mouth, and move them about. Scott and I have been looking for stacking cups for the last couple of weeks for Miss Ella but hadn’t had much luck finding them. We checked Target, Babies R Us, and Toys R Us with no luck (arrrgghh!). So I decided to check out Amazon (plus I had a some Amazon gift cards to use), and I FOUND THEM! I actually found several different brands and varieties. After reading several different reviews I found the perfect set. I purchased them last Thursday morning and by Friday afternoon they had arrived at our doorstep (Yay!). Take a look at Miss Ella Bear having fun with her new stacking cups! 

Stacking cup tower!

Elle gets VERY excited when she sees the tower of cups!

Crash!

Ella puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment