Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby's Got a Sippy Cup!


On Monday, Ella and I went shopping to Target. She hadn’t had a long-sleeve onesie on for several weeks thanks to the hot and humid weather we had at the end of July. When I put her long-sleeve onesie on, I discovered that Ella’s long-sleeve onesies had become 3/4 –sleeve onesies. It was time to pick up some new ones, which we did (I got such a great deal… regular price 9.99 and I was able to use a Target coupon to save a $1 and use a manufacture’s coupon to save $2.50).

While at wandering through the baby aisles at Target, I came across the sippy cups.  I had been thinking about getting some sippy cups for Ella for a few weeks now. So I picked up a set of two (used another coupon and saved $3!). The box stated that these sippy cups work best for children ages 4month to 12months. Perfect… Ella will be 4 months on Sunday (can’t believe it!).

I hadn’t planned to introduce her to the sippy cups for a few weeks, but Scott was really excited about them when he got home from work, so we decided to give her a little expressed milk. Check it out… Ella experimenting with her sippy cup!

Scott introducing Ella Bear to her sippy cup!
She keeps giving us this, "I'm not sure about this" face.

Now Ella Bear is trying out the sippy cup all on her own.
Holding on tight. Trying to find her mouth...
Opps... she missed her mouth!

We’ll keep letting Elle experiment with the sippy cup. It’s a great hand-eye-coordination activity. Plus it is super fun to watch her try and use her sippy cup!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I cannot believe how big she has gotten. Looking forward to seeing you all next week. Gramma Barbie.

    ReplyDelete