Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trip to the Park!



Before I share about the park, I thought you should get a look at Ella before we left our place and headed to the park...
I haven't been able to find a sun bonnet for Ella (we have several sun hats, but they are all still too big for her head). So my Mom found one of my old sun bonnets and that's what we're using now!


We have started taking longer walks now that Elle is enjoying her stroller so much more. Last week we took a 2 ½ mile walk through the neighborhood one evening and decided to go for a long walk last night too. First we headed over the nearby park. Ella Bear loved the swings…

I also took her down the slide. She thought this was great fun. I wish I would have seen the puddle of water from the afternoon showers at the end of the slide (I was lucky enough to have a wet bottom for the remainder of the walk).


We also watched Scott play on the jungle gym. He enjoyed himself!



Then we continued on our evening stroll. Such a wonderful Sunday evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment