Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ella Bear on the Move!

It has happened... Ella Bear is on the move. She isn't crawling yet, but she is creeping all over the house. And when she gets tired she uses a combination of creeping and rolling to get to her desired location. This all started when we were at my mom and dad's house for Thanksgiving. Check out creeping Ella below...

Ella Bear is happily reading her book on animals...
When suddenly Ella remembers the knobs on her dresser (oh boy how she loves to open and closer drawers).

Down goes the book and off Ella goes...
Creeping...

Check out the tongue!

"I think I can, I think I can..."
Ella Bear is all over the house now. She follows me into the kitchen. Creeps over to the Christmas tree. And tries to find any cord, outlet, or vent in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment