Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A few things we did over the weekend that I don't have picture of...

#1... We drove around and looked at Christmas lights. I love Christmas lights so Saturday night we put Ella in her pajamas, stopped at McDonald's to pick up our Red Box movie (and order a small french fry to share... I know gross, but still so good), and then drove around looking at lights. Ella fell asleep after about 5 minutes, so we were able to enjoy the lights without worrying that we were boring Ella Bear.

#2... We slept in! Yep, Ella Bear fell asleep in the car looking at Christmas light at about 5:45pm on Saturday night. When we got home (around 7) I fed her and she promptly fell back asleep and remained asleep until 8:45 the next morning (15 hours of sleep for the little bear)! Yay! I know to some of you that's not sleeping in, but to us it most certainly was!

#3... We sent the Christmas presents to my parents house. Ella Bear just loves creeping over to the tree and was beginning to show an increasing interest in the presents. So when my parents stopped for a visit on Saturday afternoon, we sent the Christmas presents with them!


And a post wouldn't be any fun without some pictures so here are a few from the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment