Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why are Ella's Christmas Pajamas Soaking in the Bathroom Sink?


After a very large, very yummy bowl of Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal, Scott gave Ella her Vitamin D supplement, which definitely went down the wrong way. Almost instantly Ella was coughing and acting like she swallowed the liquid Vitamin D the wrong way. Scott picked her up and patted her back before handing Miss Ella Bear over to me. And that's when it happened. Ella upchucked her LARGE bowl Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal.... all over the carpet, coffee table, and me (my neck, my hair, my sweatshirt and down my shirt). Poor baby girl. Elle had never thrown up before and this whole situation was rather scary to us. Luckily, she is just fine now. The sweatshirt I was wearing got tossed (didn't really want to deal with it) and Ella's pajamas have been rinsed and are soaking. We might just skip the Vitamin D tomorrow after today's events.

No comments:

Post a Comment